Happy Moon Pin
Happy Moon Enamel Pin Badge
This cute little moon pin has a shiny dark metal finish with screen printed shadow and pink rosy cheeks. It also features an adorable grin! The moon is one of my favourite things in the night sky (after the Big Dipper constellation) so I had to make this pin to show my love for la Luna!
Pin badges are the perfect addition to backpacks, hats, tote bags, jackets and even collars. They're a fun way to show your personality and interests without being too in your face. They also make cute gifts. This design is the perfect gift for yourself or anyone who loves space and planets and stars!
The Technical Stuff
- Dark silver metal detailing
- Made from the high quality hard enamel with screenprinted elements
- Will come on a cute backing card inside a paper bag (no plastic here!)
- Measures 1 inch high
- 2 pin posts with rubber backs
Looking after your pins
- Try not to get them wet. If they do get wet, just dry them with a soft cloth.
- If you are going to store your pins when you aren't wearing them, it's best to store them in an airtight container, and out of direct sunlight.
- Metal can become tarnished, and this is true of any metal. I have found that this normally only happens with silver plated pins. If you find that your pins are becoming slightly tarnished, you can usually clean it off with a soft cloth. If the tarnishing is a little more pronounced, you can use polish or purchase an inexpensive jewellers cloth that is specifically made to clean plated metals.