Happy Camera Pin
Happy Camera Pin Badge
This ADORABLE little camera pin is made from a shiny dark silver metal with recessed details. I LOVE taking photos, my phone currently has over 2000 photos and videos stored on it, and I have an amazing Olympus Pen camera that is the bees knees - so I decided to create a pin to show my love of photography.
Pin badges are the perfect addition to backpacks, hats, tote bags, jackets and even collars. They're a fun way to show your personality and interests without being too in your face. They also make cute gifts. Do you have friend who never stops snapping away? This pink camera is an ideal little present!
The Technical Stuff
- Dark silver metal detailing with recessed element
- Made from the high quality hard enamel
- Will come on a cute backing card inside a paper bag (no plastic here!)
- Measures 3/4 inch wide
- 1 pin post with rubber back
Looking after your pins
- Try not to get them wet. If they do get wet, just dry them with a soft cloth.
- If you are going to store your pins when you aren't wearing them, it's best to store them in an airtight container, and out of direct sunlight.
- Metal can become tarnished, and this is true of any metal. I have found that this normally only happens with silver plated pins. If you find that your pins are becoming slightly tarnished, you can usually clean it off with a soft cloth. If the tarnishing is a little more pronounced, you can use polish or purchase an inexpensive jewellers cloth that is specifically made to clean plated metals.