Paper People Pin
Paper People Enamel Pin Badge
If you don't love the people persons paper people then what are you doing here? Get outta here... MICHEAL!!! This pin is a homage to one of my favourite ever US sitcoms. I'm going to put it out there, it's even better than the original British version. This is made from a silver metal, and features a dark blue coloured enamel with my own hand drawn lettering in the centre.
Pin badges are the perfect addition to backpacks, hats, tote bags, jackets and even collars. They're a fun way to show your personality and interests without being too in your face. They also make cute gifts! Show your love for Dunder Mifflin with this little in badge, and be part of an inside joke!
The Technical Stuff
- Silver metal detailing
- Made from the high quality hard enamel
- Will come on a cute backing card inside a paper bag (no plastic here!)
- Measures 3/4 inch wide
- 1 pin post with rubber back
Looking after your pins
- Try not to get them wet. If they do get wet, just dry them with a soft cloth.
- If you are going to store your pins when you aren't wearing them, it's best to store them in an airtight container, and out of direct sunlight.
- Metal can become tarnished, and this is true of any metal. I have found that this normally only happens with silver plated pins. If you find that your pins are becoming slightly tarnished, you can usually clean it off with a soft cloth. If the tarnishing is a little more pronounced, you can use polish or purchase an inexpensive jewellers cloth that is specifically made to clean plated metals.