Dinosaur Enamel Pin Badge
This cute little happy dinosaur has a dark silver finish and features an adorable little smily face! My business name was inspired by a certain good dinosaur, because my son was obsessed with Arlo at the time. It was only right that I made a cute little brachiosaur to honour both my little dude AND my business.
Pin badges are the perfect addition to backpacks, hats, tote bags, jackets and even collars. They're a fun way to show your personality and interests without being too in your face. They also make cute gifts. This design is the perfect gift for a dinosaur aficionado!
The Technical Stuff
- Dark Silver metal detailing
- Made from the high quality hard enamel
- Will come on a cute backing card inside a paper bag (no plastic here!)
- Measures approx 3/4 inch wide
- 2 pin posts with rubber backs
Looking after your pins
- Try not to get them wet. If they do get wet, just dry them with a soft cloth.
- If you are going to store your pins when you aren't wearing them, it's best to store them in an airtight container, and out of direct sunlight.
- Metal can become tarnished, and this is true of any metal. I have found that this normally only happens with silver plated pins. If you find that your pins are becoming slightly tarnished, you can usually clean it off with a soft cloth. If the tarnishing is a little more pronounced, you can use polish or purchase an inexpensive jewellers cloth that is specifically made to clean plated metals.