Flying Key Pin
Flying Key Enamel Pin Badge
This adorable flying key pin is made from a shiny gold metal, and it’s the perfect pin to show your love for the art of the magical world. It is mostly gold metal, with a white enamel.
Pin badges are the perfect addition to backpacks, hats, tote bags, jackets and even collars. They're a fun way to show your personality and interests without being too in your face. They also make cute gifts. If you've got a friend who LOVES the magical wizarding world, then this little pin will definitely make their day.
The Technical Stuff
- Gold metal detailing
- Made from the high quality hard enamel
- Will come on a cute backing card inside a paper bag (no plastic here!)
- Measures 3/4 inch high
- 1 pin post with rubber back
Looking after your pins
- Try not to get them wet. If they do get wet, just dry them with a soft cloth.
- If you are going to store your pins when you aren't wearing them, it's best to store them in an airtight container, and out of direct sunlight.
- Metal can become tarnished, and this is true of any metal. I have found that this normally only happens with silver plated pins. If you find that your pins are becoming slightly tarnished, you can usually clean it off with a soft cloth. If the tarnishing is a little more pronounced, you can use polish or purchase an inexpensive jewellers cloth that is specifically made to clean plated metals.