Mandrake Enamel Pin Badge
This Mandrake pin is the cutest little Mandrake you ever did see... You thought all Mandrakes were grumpy little fellows? Think again! This pin is made from the shiniest gold metal, and features 3 different screen printed colours,. Without this creature, we would have said goodbye to quite a few petrified characters in the second book!
Pin badges are the perfect addition to backpacks, hats, tote bags, jackets and even collars. They're a fun way to show your personality and interests without being too in your face. They also make cute gifts. If you've got a friend who LOVES the magical wizarding world, then this little pin will definitely make their day!
The Technical Stuff
- Gold metal detailing
- Screenprinted details
- Will come on a cute gold foil backing card inside a paper bag (no plastic here!)
- Measures 28mm high
- 1 pin posts with rubber back
Looking after your pins
- Try not to get them wet. If they do get wet, just dry them with a soft cloth.
- If you are going to store your pins when you aren't wearing them, it's best to store them in an airtight container, and out of direct sunlight.
- Metal can become tarnished, and this is true of any metal. I have found that this normally only happens with silver plated pins. If you find that your pins are becoming slightly tarnished, you can usually clean it off with a soft cloth. If the tarnishing is a little more pronounced, you can use polish or purchase an inexpensive jewellers cloth that is specifically made to clean plated metals.