The Bookworm Pin
The Bookworm Enamel Pin Badge
This pin pairs the magical world with... postage stamps! These designs are made from the shiniest gold metal, and each one features my own hand drawn illustration screen-printed in white. This little bookworm is the brains of the gang - she can always be found in the library with her nose in a book, or helping the boys with their homework...
Pin badges are the perfect addition to backpacks, hats, tote bags, jackets and even collars. They're a fun way to show your personality and interests without being too in your face. They also make cute gifts. If you've got a friend who LOVES the magical wizarding world, then this little pin will definitely make their day!
The Technical Stuff
- Gold metal detailing
- White screenprinted design
- Will come on a cute gold foil backing card inside a paper bag (no plastic here!)
- Measures 30mm high
- 2 pin posts with butterfly clasps
Looking after your pins
- Try not to get them wet. If they do get wet, just dry them with a soft cloth.
- If you are going to store your pins when you aren't wearing them, it's best to store them in an airtight container, and out of direct sunlight.
- Metal can become tarnished, and this is true of any metal. I have found that this normally only happens with silver plated pins. If you find that your pins are becoming slightly tarnished, you can usually clean it off with a soft cloth. If the tarnishing is a little more pronounced, you can use polish or purchase an inexpensive jewellers cloth that is specifically made to clean plated metals.