Little Bat Pin
Little Bat Enamel Pin Badge
This cute little bat has a dark silver finish and features an adorable little smily face with screenprinted fangs! I was sat on my sofa one night when I saw a tiny little bat out in our garden, so I decided it was time to doodle a bat. I was creating an animal alphabet at the time, and he turned out so cute that I had him turned into this little pin.
Pin badges are the perfect addition to backpacks, hats, tote bags, jackets and even collars. They're a fun way to show your personality and interests without being too in your face. They also make cute gifts. This design is the perfect gift for yourself or anyone who loves adorable little animals or halloween!
The Technical Stuff
- Dark Silver metal detailing with screenprinted detailing
- Made from the high quality hard enamel
- Will come on a cute backing card inside a paper bag (no plastic here!)
- Measures approx 1/2 inch wide
- 2 pin posts with rubber backs
Looking after your pins
- Try not to get them wet. If they do get wet, just dry them with a soft cloth.
- If you are going to store your pins when you aren't wearing them, it's best to store them in an airtight container, and out of direct sunlight.
- Metal can become tarnished, and this is true of any metal. I have found that this normally only happens with silver plated pins. If you find that your pins are becoming slightly tarnished, you can usually clean it off with a soft cloth. If the tarnishing is a little more pronounced, you can use polish or purchase an inexpensive jewellers cloth that is specifically made to clean plated metals.