Read More Books Pin
Read More Books Enamel Pin Badge
This lovely book lapel pin is features a super shiny gold metal, with the handwritten words 'Read More Books'. In a very digital world, it's easy to get lost in news feeds and photo feeds. My resolution this year is to Read More Books! So what better reminder than a little pin for your lapel?
Pin badges are the perfect addition to backpacks, hats, tote bags, jackets and even collars. They're a fun way to show your personality and interests without being too in your face. They also make cute gifts. The perfect present for those little bookworms in your life.
The Technical Stuff
- Gold metal detailing
- Made from the high quality hard enamel
- Will come on a cute backing card inside a paper bag (no plastic here!)
- Measures 1 inch high
- 1 pin post with a rubber back
Looking after your pins
- Try not to get them wet. If they do get wet, just dry them with a soft cloth.
- If you are going to store your pins when you aren't wearing them, it's best to store them in an airtight container, and out of direct sunlight.
- Metal can become tarnished, and this is true of any metal. I have found that this normally only happens with silver plated pins. If you find that your pins are becoming slightly tarnished, you can usually clean it off with a soft cloth. If the tarnishing is a little more pronounced, you can use polish or purchase an inexpensive jewellers cloth that is specifically made to clean plated metals.